
I'll work from the present backward. Mike and I have a son, Owen, who is about to be 8 months old on the 27th. He is the happiest baby and is so quick to smile. He is everything we hoped for and then some. So excited about this journey we are on with him.

Owen is just a couple of weeks old in this picture. We had a wonderful natural birth experience and he was a healthy baby from day one weighing 8lbs9ozs and 20 1/2 in. long.

My pregnancy was a lot of fun, but I'm not the type of girl that you'll ever hear say, "I miss being pregnant."

Mike turned 30...

and I turned 30... since my last post. And we are actually turning 32 this summer!! Yikes!!! That's the extreme abridged version of the last couple of years. Hopefully I'll post more frequently. Still trying to catch on to the hype of blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment